When you use our service, PEREGRE WORKS or other related service of us (PEREGRE WORKS, including “PEREGRE WORKS portal site”, face book page, Viber, LINE, WeChat and/or Other SNS(s) we operate) or LTB, you agree with below term and conditions.
- Understand and follow “Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act” of Japan and agree with the followings:
- Report definitely truth and genius information on my current condition such as working hours, working status or other information to us and show true and genius valid Residence Status and Passport;
- Will work definitely within the limitation of working hours such as “twenty-eight(28) hours per week” permission basis residence such as student and dependent, (for student exception of over twenty-eight(28) hours for long vacations under the rule of each University, Senmon Gakko or Japanese Language school and other schools which support my Residence Status of Students, included), and will control working hours within said limitation if you have more than one(1) job or so;
- Designated Activity holders/potentials report accurate working validity date and report to us in a timely manner, if your Residence Status will end its validity and lose its legal stability or any change in Status. Will never report fraud on working propriety;
- Will prove rightfulness/correctness on the process of getting Certificate of Qualification for Employment if you have a title of category/contents of Certificate of working validity or the reason of change of Residence Status defined in Appended Table I of the Act;
- Understand, if you break the rules should follow the punishment, may be arrested by regulated agency of Japan.
- Agree with that you will not, on Intellectual property right or Act on the Protection of Personal Information:
- Advocate agent/agency of us;
- Post, write or express misleading information on us;
- Post or provide any information to public via such as SNS or other tools to make information to public on your company or your future company where they will prohibit to do so.
- Agree when some behavior might lead to limit or be refused the use of us when you would do:
- Absence from Interview/Shift or other presences that would be considered to be must, without prior notice;
- Give the wrong information to us with malicious will;
- Fail to bring necessaries, such as resume, residence card or other related items to said interview site or other places that you are asked to do so without effort, even-though it is considered to be right;
- Neglect necessary instruction that would be considered to be must when giving interview, getting job or get information from us.
- Will follow the rules of Japanese Labor law, Japanese company rules where I am or will work(ing), or other related regulations/laws of Japan.
- Updates and modifications:
- We may update and modify this privacy notice with prior consent to the extent permitted by law.
Issued as of March 22, 2021
When you use PEREGRE WORKS or other related service of us (PEREGRE WORKS, including “PEREGRE WORKS portal site”, face book page, Viber, LINE, WeChat and/or Other SNS(s) we operate) or LTB, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
The data we collect:
- Scanned data/image of Residence card,
- Date of Birth,
- Phone number,
- Email address,
- SNS ID(s),
- Residence Card Number,
- Username and password,
- VISA/Residence card status,
- Academic background/History,
- Working experience/CV, Skills, Qualifications,
- Family members, Spouse,
- Amount of Salary,
- Amount of taxes, social insurance, pension benefit, employment insurance,
- Payment history of above,
- IP address, cookie information and other online identifier; and/or,
- Location data.
The data we share with parties:
- The agent or third party who acts for your employment,
- The Client who employs you,
- Immigration Bureau of Japan when it asks us to share for regulation purpose,
- Local Governments in Japan when they asks us to share for regulation purpose,
- PEREGRE WORKS and PEREGRE WORKS operator LTB
The purpose for which we use the data:
- To enhance the possibility of employment, by sorting, searching by the data, checking the log or downloading the data,
- To avoid losing the way to the interview or confirm your location from the parties above,
- To enhance the security and safety of related parties described above,
- To create your credit,
- To support to increase the possibility of your employment,
- To follow the laws of Japan,
- Cookies and third-party technologies,
- Authenticating users,
- Remembering user preferences and settings,
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns,
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Data retention and deletion:
- We retain user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above.
- Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. We may retain user data after a deletion request due to regulatory requirements or for the reasons stated in this policy.
Updates and modifications:
We may update and modify this privacy notice with prior consent to the extent permitted by law.
Issued as of March 22, 2021